Center For Global Excellence (C.G.E)
We, at S.F.G.C, are very proud to have a Centre for Global Excellence. The aim of the Centre for Global Excellence
is to make our students global graduates.
The core of this educational model for C.G.E is that everything revolves around the students, who are offered all
the resources they need to work on their global academic development and give depth to their studies.
Building Mutually Beneficial Relationships :
We have tie-ups and collaborations with Grimsby Institute of Further and Higher Education, U.K, and recently, with University of Central Oklahoma, U.S.A (UCO). Through these links and projects, we have built a close working relationship at an international level. These partnerships provide dialogues that ensure we are influential and
remain at the cutting edge.
Our Vision at C.G.E
C.G.E at S.F.G.C has a vision for our students to think internationally; to respond to different opinions, approaches
and people, to be proactive.
- C.G.E enables students to develop a deeper understanding of sustainability and its importance in shaping communities at an international level. We have established ourselves at an international front.
- Through various tie-ups and collaborations and designed certain programs for our students like:
- Summer Research Internship : A two month certificate course for any student who wishes to get an international study experience abroad at U.CO.
- A Semester Abroad : After completing the degree in any stream, a student can go to U.C.O. for a period of four months.
- A Graduate Course Abroad : It is a PG course for those who have a first degree in any stream. The course duration is one/two years.
- Study/Tours/Taster Programs : Any student of any discipline can be a part of a study tour for a period of 10-14 days to U.K or U.S universities and is eligible for a certificate and international exposure.
- Faculty Exchange Programs : The exchange program for the faculty is welcomed by our institution and also by the international universities. The high quality international experience is enhanced by visiting professors from abroad.
- Dynamic Environment : Top level practitioners/faculty are invited to our campus. You can also meet them on trips to relevant locations, industrial visits etc...As well as the personal tuition, our students receive benefits from this exchange of ideas, which are designed to ensure that learning/teaching takes place in a homely environment in a multicultural community.
Enhance your career
An international perspective at C.G.E
- All our courses/programs offer opportunities for interactions across countries and continents.
- Learning from international faculty under F.E.P (Faculty Exchange Program)
- Joint Research Projects and case studies with students of foreign institutions.
- Paper Presentations in International Conferences.
- Short term courses from foreign institutions.
- Orientation Program in country culture and etiquette for students going abroad/coming to us.