Seshadripuram First Grade College, Entrepreneurship Cell (SFGC E-Cell), is initiated to promote entrepreneurship culture among the students by organizing entrepreneurship awareness camps; Business Plan Competition; "face to face" students-to-entrepreneurs programmes; guest lectures by successful entrepreneurs; faculty development programmes, thereby to sensitize the students and faculty members in the college regarding the importance of entrepreneurship in real life, corporate life and economic development of the country.
E-Cell was set up with a Vision
To be a top E-cell and contribute to the economic development of India by stimulating, supporting, and sustaining all the initiatives and endeavours of students, and lead to the setting up of ventures.
- Organize entrepreneurship awareness camps, entrepreneurship development programmes, skill development programmes.
- Organize Business Plan Competitions.
- Arrange students-to-entrepreneurs "face to face" programmes.
- Initiate innovative student projects for innovative product development.
- Organize E-week celebrations.
- Guide and assist potential entrepreneurs in the process of setting up, growing and managing the new venture.
- Arrange guest lectures by successful entrepreneurs and provide a platform for interaction between professional entrepreneurs and student entrepreneurs
- Mentor student who have business ideas by placing them under the supervision of entrepreneurs, under a mentorship scheme.
- Organize faculty development programmes to sensitize the faculty members in the college regarding the importance of entrepreneurship in real life, corporate life and economic development of the country.
- Publish a bi-annual entrepreneurship newsletter.