Introduction of N++ and CCNA course are organized by Department of Computer Science. It introduce
the students the purpose and functions of various network devices.
- Use of the OSI and TCP/IP models and their associated protocols to explain how data flows in a network.
- Introduction of networked and web applications.
- Described the impact of applications such as voice over IP on a network.
- OSI - Inter networking models, Exchange in OSI model.
- Network Topologies- Difference between physical and logical, various types like bus, star, ring, tree, mesh.
After completing the course the selected candidates will get in
- Airtel broadband
- BSNL, Reliance broadband
- Crown solutions, Jetking