About the Management
Seshadripuram Educational Trust (SET), a public charitable Trust was established in the year 1980 by the Seshadripuram Educational Association. The parent body Seshadripuram Educational Association was registered in the year 1944. The Seshadripuram Group of Institutions was founded originally in 1930 by two educational enthusiasts of Seshadripuram, viz. Smt. Anandamma and Smt. Seethamma who started a primary school with about 20 children in two rooms in the present main Campus of Seshadripuram.
The institution has grown from strength to strength and today the total student strength is about 20,000. The Trust runs in all about 24 educational institutions from kindergarten to postgraduate courses. The institution has about 1000 employees including supporting and part time staff. Today a child entering our nursery school can complete and obtain a B. A., B. Sc., B. Com. degree, Diploma in Pharmacy, LLB., D.Ed., MBA., BBA., and M. A. in English and Kannada.
- Seshadripuram Educational Trust believes that individuals from each stratum of society needs affordable, relevant, and quality education to fulfill personal aspirations.
- The Vision of the trust is to constantly strive towards meeting this social need by inclusion and expansion of newer streams of academia in its institutions and provide World Class Infrastructure for Learning, Research and application of knowledge.
- In fulfillment of its Vision, the Trust commits itself to a Mission to excel in all its activities, create an atmosphere of effective learning, generate a spirit of enquiry, induce healthy challenges and competitions, encourage sustainable accomplishments and ensure enriching rewards to everyone - students, teachers, trustees, associates and the society at large.
- Thus the Trust's goal is to emerge as a global conglomerate of premier academic institutions, each taking pride in having nurtured knowledge that will lead to happiness, peace, harmony and prosperity.
Why Study at Seshadripuram Institutions
- Top quality education
- State of the art infrastructure
- Diverse academic community
- Generous merit scholarships
- Outstanding faculty
- MoUs signed with top Universities in the USA, the UK and Europe
- Agreements signed for internships and placements
- Eminent Visiting faculty