Scholarships and Welfare Measures for Students
How to avail Government Scholarships?
Government scholarships are available for SC/ST/BCM students.
How to apply?
- The government issues online notification specifying time slots for various categories of scholarships.
- Respective scholarships portal will be open for application.
- Final submission of application should be done by candidates.
- SMS status of the application will be available.
- Online disbursement/ crediting of scholarships amount to candidate's bank account.
Management Scholarships to Meritorious Students
Candidates admitted to degree programmes, who have scored 90% and above in qualifying examinations are awarded generous financial support in cash and by fee waiver by the management.
Welfare Measures for Students
This institution has initiated many welfare measures to enable inclusion of the economically deprived students.
- The fees structure is affordable.
- Fee payment in instalments.
- Financial assistance is extended to meritorious students.
- Scholarship is awarded by the management to candidates who have scored 90% and above in qualifying exams.
- Students are guided/encouraged to avail scholarships from state, Central Govt.
Charitable and philanthropic institutions, minority trusts and individuals.
- Skill development programmes are organized for students.
- Slow learners are supported with remedial coaching and bridge courses, extra coaching.
- Book bank facility
- Hostel is available for girls.
- Placement and training.