Civil Defence Division
The Civil Defence is a government initiative designed to deal with immediate emergency conditions, protect the public and restore vital services and facilities that have been destroyed or damaged by disaster.
To become a Civil Defence Volunteer the following points should be considered:
- The State Government or any person appointed by the State Government.
- Any Indian personnel (Male / Female) can become a Civil Defence Volunteer.
- He / She shall be citizen of India or of Bhutan or of Nepal.
- He / She shall have completed the age of 18 years.
- He / She shall have passed at least the primary standard.
- He / She shall physically and mentally fit.
Awarded karnataka Government Best Civil Defence unit in the year 2014.