The committee for SC & ST has been established at the institution level since 2016-17 on the commendation of IQAC to look after the problems of SC & ST students with the following adjectives in consideration-
- To enhance equal opportunities for provision of education to SC & ST students.
- To counsel and guide SC & ST students on various issues and help them to manage academic and personal demands of college life effectively.
- To ensure provisions for an environment where all such students feel safe and secure.
- To provide prompt counseling for any emotional emergencies arising on account of any event taking place in the campus.
- To provide a mechanism to redress the grievances of SC & ST students, if any.
- To arrange for special opportunities to enhance the career growth of these students.
- To encourage enrolling for career orientation programmes, this would empower and equip them with the necessary skills to choose a career options.
Committee for Minority
- Dr. S. N. Venkatesh, Principal SFGC- Chairperson.
- Assoc. Prof. Sumithra S.
- Asst. Prof. Dr. Rajeshwari M.
- Asst. Prof. Sandeep Tilak.
- Asst. Prof. N. Manohar.