Entrepreneurship Development Cell
Seshadripuram First Grade College, Entrepreneurship Development Cell (EDC), is initiated to promote entrepreneurship culture among the students by organizing entrepreneurship awareness camps; Business Plan Competition; "face to face" students-to-entrepreneurs programmes; guest lectures by successful entrepreneurs; faculty development programmes, thereby to sensitize the students and faculty members in the college regarding the importance of entrepreneurship in real life, corporate life and economic development of the country.
SFGC Entrepreneur Development Cell won Honor role award in E-week celebration 2015
EDC was set up with a Vision
To be a top E-cell and contribute to the economic development of India by stimulating, supporting, and sustaining all the initiatives and endeavours of students, and lead to the setting up of ventures.
- Organize entrepreneurship awareness camps, entrepreneurship development programmes, skill development programmes
- Organize Business Plan Competitions
- Arrange students-to-entrepreneurs "face to face" programmes
- Initiate innovative student projects for innovative product development
- Organize E-week celebrations
- Guide and assist potential entrepreneurs in the process of setting up, growing and managing the new venture
- Arrange guest lectures by successful entrepreneurs and provide a platform for interaction between professional entrepreneurs and student entrepreneurs
- Mentor student who have business ideas by placing them under the supervision of entrepreneurs, under a mentorship scheme
- Organize faculty development programmes to sensitize the faculty members in the college regarding the importance of entrepreneurship in real life, corporate life and economic development of the country
- Publish a bi-annual entrepreneurship newsletter